Enotria&Coe are registered in the United Kingdom as Enotria Winecellars Ltd., reg. no. 1071904, at Enotria House, 23 Cumberland Avenue, London, NW10 7RX. As a registered company in the United Kingdom, we have a legal obligation to abide by laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
What Information We Collect
Enotria&Coe may, where it is available to us, collect the following data.
- Information about your computer: the IP address unique to your computer, your browser type & version, your operating system and your geographical location. This is statistical data and will not identify any individual.
- Information about your navigation history related to our website: your referral source, the length of your visit to the site, your page views and your navigation history. This is statistical data and will not identify any individual.
- Your transactional history with Enotria&Coe, including information relating to your purchases made on the website.
- Data provided to us voluntarily, for the purposes of subscribing or registering to any of our web services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Data provided to us voluntarily for any other purpose.
What We Use Information For
- Assisting Enotria&Coe in our administration of the website
- Allowing Enotria&Coe to improve our users’ individual experiences of our website, through personalisation of services offered to them
- Enabling users with the ability to use all services available on the website
- Providing Enotria&Coe with the necessary information to be able to send users goods purchased via the website
- Providing Enotria&Coe with the necessary information to be able to supply users with services purchased/registered for via the website
- Allowing Enotria&Coe to send users their personal statements, invoices and credit notes, as well as collect payments (where applicable)
- Allowing Enotria&Coe to send users general commercial communications
- Enabling Enotria&Coe to send users specific email notifications, which have either been requested via the site, or which have been agreed to as part of the general transactional process.
- Allowing users to receive marketing communications from Enotria&Coe, in cases where this has been specifically agreed to
- Enabling Enotria&Coe to be able to deal with enquiries and complaints made by users, submitted via the website.
You may disable cookies in your browser but please note that doing so may mean some areas of the website will cease to function properly. We strongly encourage you to configure your web browser to accept cookies from our website. You have the ability to delete cookies from your browser at any time. For more information on cookies and how to control them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Protecting Your Personal Information
Enotria&Coe will never disclose personal information collected about you to any third party, other than in the following exceptional circumstances:
- When we are legally required to do so.
- When the information is connected to any legal proceedings, or prospective legal proceedings.
- When we have sufficient reason to believe that doing so is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property and personal safety of our company, related companies, or others using our website services.
- In order to exercise our own legal rights, including the provision of information to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk.
We take all reasonable precautions to prevent any situation where your personal information would be lost, misused or altered. However, we must remind users that all data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure. Enotria&Coe cannot guarantee the security of any information sent to us over the internet.
We have social media plugin functionality operating on our website for a variety of external websites. We recommend that users navigating to social media websites through any links on our website take the time to research the individual privacy policies of these sites.
All visitors to Enotria&Coe’s website hold the legal right to request a copy of all personal information held about them. All visitors also reserve the right to ensure any incorrect details held about them are rectified immediately.