The single most effective way to improve drink sales is to have staff that are confident in both serving and selling.
Some people view wine training as complicated or stiff, but we don't think it needs to be like this. Whether we are training beginners or experts in the industry, we try to make all our sessions lively, engaging, informative and fun.
Our training team has a bespoke range of programmes that can be adapted to suit any outlet, for all knowledge levels.
Interested? Have a look at what we can offer you and your staff below, and let your account manager know what you'd like - our trainers will be delighted to work with you.
- Options of specialised training, focusing on either wine or spirits.
- Ideal for those wanting to learn about the creation of a variety of products.
- Levels 1 & 2 offered on-site. Please see 'Read More' for the topics covered.
Serving Wine With Confidence
- Ideal for FOH and bar staff in casual dining/pub venues.
- Tailored towards those with little or no previous knowledge of wine.
- Aimed directly at increasing levels of customer service.
- Ideal for outlet- or individual-specific training.
- Choose from a variety of session lengths, incorporated into your working day.
- Basic training focusing on the products on your list, ensuring your staff have all the knowledge they need.